Monday, February 8, 2010


Are u looking at my butt?? : P

hehe...sakura is back and another day has gone by....i have bad news today..i put on 1 kg!!!! huhu...(! !).. have to start dieting again la..macam mana ni? susah tau nk diet! mcm mana pun have to lose a few kg before April..........HWAITING Sun I-FA!!

Another topic...K-Drama..OMG..i totally love this new drama..You're Beautiful.............soooooo syok and funny, u cant stop laughing and dream about this flower boys (term i used for korean cute idols hikhik!!). I post their pics before (A.N.Jell) ...cute kan? Jang Geun Suk..I love ur voice and character in this drama...saranghae!! So i just finish watching You're beautiful and now watching Cinderella Man (Kwon Sang Woo Saranghae!!) and Autumn's Concerto (check out Van Ness body..so hot!! tiba2 nak nyanyi lagu Wondergirls 'So Hot'.. Gyabo!!). I'm gonna check out new drama and movie only that its seem 24 hours not enough for me at all...........plus broadband yg slow...sigh!! This CNY, will lock myself up and watch youtube all day..(if my father plan to go back to T'ganu x jadi)..kihkihkih

Another story, February has come AGAIN!!!!!! and that mean another year to add to my age..ANOTHER year! got that? and i will no longer be in the Club 20s anymore huhu gonna enter Club 30s now....! So help me god! nasib baik mak aku x suruh kawen cepat2....ok..bersempena hari jadi i ni, i akan menghadiahkan kepada seluruh rakyat Malaysia, cuti 1 hari!! its true! i'm very generous u know! so here i'm announcing..... on 26th feb, i'm giving u all one day off work!! cuti and duduk rumah grieving for me coz i get 1yr older.......!

Anyway, i'm juz kidding. I thanx GOD for letting me live longer and healthy. Giving me lots of love from my parents, siblings, family and friends. I also thanx HIM coz i still have my parents with me and pray fro their good health always. Although i'm already 30 (ya..i'm 30 yrs old this year.. 'kenape? x percaye?) but in my heart i will always live as a 20 yrs old girl!! hahahahaha..........................

last but not least..........my bday present.... BABA (my daddy) bought me a second hand Proton Wira!!! Yayy!! that is the best ever bday present i received. Yohooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!So here i am, start to driving again after say 6 or 7 years?? lama kan, ade lesen tapi gantung je kat rumah... but i think now after 2 weeks, my confidence level has reach 75%... this morning, side parking, BERJAYA!! hahaha.. mcm budak2. but i dare not driving to places that i do not know of and places yg susah nk carik parking. So now my destination is only, House - Office - Gym....

till we meet again.....sayonara!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment