Wednesday, February 17, 2010

BYE2 JUJU..BYE2 COCO....... (! !)

Monday, 15/02/2010..... is my Hari Perpisahan with JUJU and COCO... i dengan rela hati give them to my auntie yg dok kat subang...sedih nyer sgt dlm jiwa ni....nangis sekejap tp try to kontrol sbb my parent ade kat rumah kan...malu kalau dorang nampak i nangis...

Tapi paling sedih tengok Bubu coz like she can already feel that her babies are gonna be taken away from her, malam tu dia buat perangai, pelik i...after the babies pegi, i put her back with the other babies and she lick them one by one and she become restless all night!!!! I pun x bole tido mlm tu, miss my babies!!!  In the morning , she already waiting for me to open the cage door, right after i bukak je pintu tu, she run and went to all the rooms in my house, dia x pernah buat mcm tu, its like she's looking for the others babies....and she keep on licking the babies one by one after that.. OMG.. even telling back the story is giving me a heartache...SIGH!!

Those 2 are my fav, esp Juju, my mini Momo. Tapi i believe that its a right decision giving them to my auntie. Please let them live and grow healthy and happy. 
mummy will come and visit you all the time!! Saranghae...!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment