Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Memory

Today, something happen to me..I saw this picture posted by my friend Farid in his facebook. I'm already happy from yesterday when I saw his name as from add friend request. Cant believe it myself. Then, my heart pumping so hard with excitement I thought I might get a heart attack or something. I'm so happy seeing this picture coz it bring back the old memory of friendship that I had with them. I straight away get my handphone and text all friends in the picture whom I haven't contact for so long. Just random sms as I dont know whether the number still alive or not. Luckily, a few of them reply. And somehow I found that they have facebook too. Great, double great...!
Only few of them that I still keep in touch with. Some of them totally MIA... We are once a family. Fine Art batch 1998...we do things together, went to class together, eat, laugh and cry together. Almost all of them married already with more than one little tiny hand call kids line up. Building their own family now. What a shame I didn't graduate with them..(that's is another story). There are all over Malaysia now KL, Kedah, Penang, Johor, Putrajaya, Kuantan.. everywhere....!
I really miss that moment...we are so happy and so free spirit. A bunch of youngster from all over Malaysia united under one department and create something beautiful. FRIENDSHIP... which is last till now. Ok..ok..there is always a fight and misunderstanding between us. But in the end we will always forgiven each other become friends back.
I always remember my room mate and bestfriend, Miza & Sab. We live under one roof for 4 years. They are married now with kids and thank god staying in near KL and I can still meet them.
Have you ever had that feeling when you saw something and it suddenly remind you of someone? I always remember Murni when I saw saw Siti Nurhaliza, Yana when I saw Sambal Tempeyek(the best sambal from her mom) , Yani when I saw black pump shoes, Ida when I saw Ikan Cencaru(the best dish her mom always tapau from home for us)pol with her colourfull plastic balls and Wawa when I saw Timberland Boots and linda with her hamster.
Thats just the girls. The guys, I will always remember Abg Alim and Farid when I smell oil paint, Bad when I saw a scooter on the road, Abah(Afis) & Acat always together like Belangkas, Badak with his selipar jepun, Mizi & Ijat with their humor, Kojak with his green sling back, and the bff Sharul, Asri & Rosli not to forget the silent Faris. Oh gosh! really miss them all. Wish could have one reunion with everybody back. Sure there'll be a lot of laugh and story to share..huhu...when will it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment