Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sunday Story.....Karaoke!


I had a blast last Sunday...it's been ages since I last saw my friends. So we decided to go out together on Sunday. Activity...? Karaoke..what else? Ima, Siti, Vera and me...only four of us as some can't make it. Kind of like a release tension activities for us...hmmm....! We sing, eat, sing and eat again and sing again and eat again till I lost count how many song we sing and how much we ate. Totally blow my diet that day I say..(I guess monday will be payback time at gym for me....punch!kick!jump!run!!!) We start singing, dancing, jumping, shouting and everything you can do in a karaoke room. We start with our own fav song and then we go back to our teens year singing song from Westlife, Ella, Siti Nurhaliza..hahaha! So much fun! reminiscence of our sweet years....what a day....! Some of us get emotional with heartbroken love song, some go crazy with disco song and some with retro song. Afterward, we go to KLCC and watch Four Christmases movie. The movie is okay, a romantic comedy...The day end with Ima and I having fried noodle at restaurant beneath my house!



There something I realise that whenever I went for karaoke, I always sing the same song. The song selection will always be Agnes Monica, KrisDayanti, Samsons, Abba & Melly. Start with slow number then fast track and back to slow number again. Well, I think probably all people out there will agree with me on this matter. Its just that we don't realized about it, we just pick our favorite song and sing! Its like I already know which song to select for my friend. And sometime I just shout from my seat," go to agnes, no 4!" The song menu is inprint in my head I guess!


Food! The karaoke place is the type that you can bring outside foods, So we get KFC....Ya, ya it will blew my diet but its Sunday right? No harm( I think : )) Anyway, I make my own rules so? Only Siti stick with not eating the chicken and choose to eat wafer and cheezy wedges only. ( so much for diet right?) But me, no.....my order "adik, bagi satu set X meal, take away ye!" hehe...Ima was tempted with the new Tower Burger and the free watch , the boy who take the order was sooo kesian, being bully by us. Poor him, well not our fault right that he speak with a slang that we cant really understand( cakap meleret)and fast and unclear. Even Vera had problem undertsanding him the first time. When he's taking Ima's order...nothing happen but when choosing the watch, that where the devil came....
" kak nak jam kaler apa?...biru ada?..xde dah abis...emm kaler apa ada ek? hijau, pink, kuning....nak kaler apa kak? emmm..jap eh...! emm..kaler apa ah cantik geng?..kaler kuning pun ok Ima.!.emm ok ke? pink pun ok Ima! emmm...ok la dik, sebab PAS menang pilihanraya, bagi akak kaler hijau..!"
As we waiting for our chicken & burger, Ima took out the watch & show to us." Eh x lawa ar kaler ni...emm x lawa ar, baik kau ambik kaler pink tadi..kaler biru pun ok aku rasa....rasa bole tukar x? Mesti la bole, masuk kan balik dalam plastik tu elok2"...Then the boy call us, our order is ready. " dik..jap eh...nak tukar jam tadi..kaler pink ada? xde la kak, kaler kuning ada la! ok la tukar kaler kuning" As we start to go " eh kak..kejap...! nape? kaler pink ada...!...pulak!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment