Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My First 2009 Resolution


I have knee problem, ever since forever I think. But I love exercising. Work out, aerobic classes (but my body still stay the same...blame it on food!). During the fitness class I can forget or sometime totally forgotten about the knee pain. But usually after the class, then I will ask myself, why did I do that, coz it hurt like hell!..
Sometimes I wonder if I should sacrifice my pain for the sake of fitness? But love is blind right? that what love to aerobic class did to me..duh!
Like on Monday, I went to bodyattack class and end up with a pain in the knee the next day. But coz I still love exercising and my aerobic classes(coz I'm a person who can't do exercising on her own coz I easily give up), I just join Bodyvive..well it's a low impact cardio class and won't hurt my knee...hah..WRONG!.. it's still hurt when I bend it. I swear on my all little black dress book that I would never go to bodyattack class anymore no matter what..unles they give me 1 million.! Thats is my first new year resolution.....well after 14 days I finally found my resolution.
Sorry trainer(Jackson & Peter)...not that I say bodyattack not good but it's really not good for me. Although my colleague, Yvonne love it to death I will not go for it again, and anymore.
Thats the first story this year!
By the way.. Happy New Year Ifa!
**p/s**The lady in the picture is not me although the face belong to me....: ) the guy? how the hell I know who he is...???

No comments:

Post a Comment